Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources
Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources prepares individuals for the production, processing, marketing, distribution, financing, and development of agricultural commodities and resources including food, fiber, wood products, natural resources, horticulture, and other plant and animal products / resources.
Needville currently offers seven different programs of study within the Agriculure career pathway
- Plant Systems
- Animal Systems
- Power, Structural, and Technical Systems
- Environmental Service Systems
- Food Products and Processing Systems
- Agribusiness Systems
- Floral Design Certification (Texas State Florists' Association)
- Texas Beef Quality Assurance (Texas Beef Council, Texas and SW Cattle Raisers Assoc. AND Texas Agrilife Extension)
- Hunter Safety and Boater Education OSHA
- Veterinary Technician
- Farm/Ranch Manager
Refer to CTE Course Flow Chart to see Career Pathways and Course Sequences related to this area.
The Career Clusters® brand logo and its extensions are the property of the National Career Technical Education Foundation, as managed by NASDCTEc.