- Students can check out 3 books at a time for 3 weeks.
- Fines are not charged for overdue books; overdue notices are distributed through the English classes.
- Computers are available for student use, however, the Acceptable Use Policy is enforced.
- Student-generated work may be printed following these guidelines: information printed from the subscription databases is free, however, any information gathered from general web browsers is assessed at $0.10 per page and any pages from the color printer with be $0.25 per page.
- Copy machines are available for student use for $0.10 per page for black/white copy and $0.25 per page for a color copy.
- Log-ins and passwords for the databases are available in the library, or through the English teachers.
- The library provides basic school supplies for sale: spiral notebooks, posterboard, pens, pencils, highlighters, folders, presentation boards, dividers, manila envelopes, index cards, legal pads, flashdrives, and composition books.