- GoogleSlides: Create a new presentation and edit with others at the same time. Get stuff done with or without an internet connection. Use Slides to edit PowerPoint files. Free from Google.
- PowToon: PowToon is an online business presentation software tool that allows you to create free, cool, and awesome animated video explainers as an alternative to using powerpoint
- Moovly: Moovly is an online tool that allows you to create animated videos, tutorials, explainers, presentations, infographics, video clips, display ads or e-cards.
- Emaze: Emaze is the next generation of online presentation software. Simply select any of our professionally designed free presentation templates to easily create an amazing visual experience for your audience. Emaze features a proprietary state of the art HTML5 presentation maker that will create the slideshows, video presentations and even 3D presentations that you always dreamed of.
- SlideDog: SlideDog is a powerful presentation tool that seamlessly switches between multimedia presentation files and makes it easy to present like a professional.
- Prezi: Presentation tip #1: Be a great presenter with Prezi presentation software.
- projeqt: With Projeqt, your presentations never remain static. Pull in live tweets or blog feeds, insert an interactive map, add audio notes or stream videos. Let your presentations be as dynamic as you are.
- Visme: Easily Create online Presentations, animations, animated HTML5 banners, infographics and other rich visual content free in your browser. Visme is the perfect alternative to Flash and Powerpoint or keynotes to create professional presentations, infographics, HTML5 banners and interactive content in HTML5.
- Adobe Spark: Turn your ideas into impactful social graphics, web stories and animated videos—in minutes. Adobe Spark is a combination of several awesome resources in one! Users can upload their own photos or search through hundreds of photos that are already tagged as Creative Commons licensed! After the project is complete, users can share it out through a link, social media, or embed it directly into a website!
- Canva: Forget Powerpoint! Design stunning presentations that engage your audience with Canva's free presentation software.
- Infographics - Piktochart: Piktochart is an easy infographic design app that requires very little effort to produce beautiful, high-quality graphics. Make your own infographics here.
- Popplet: Popplet is an online idea brainstorming and collaboration tool. It has a short, EASY tutorial that students can watch on their own and then are able to begin creating.
- Storybird: Storybird is a way for students to make and create online storybooks. The website provides you with many art collections to choose from for your illustrations and with a template for students to write their stories on. Students can write on a topic of their choosing, or they can write on an assigned topic.
- TimeGlider: This tool allows students to create and manipulate their own timeline of events. They input dates with descriptions and TimeGlider plots it. You can edit text, add pictures, and manipulate the 'points' on the timeline. It's free and easy to set up
- Videolicious: Great tool for students to either take pictures and tell a story with the pictures or for students to video themselves telling a story. Great for book talks!! Very user-friendly.
- Voki: Voki is a free website where you can create customized avatars and add voices to them.
- SnapGuide: The best DIY How-To-Guides.
- cooltoolsforschools: Presentation Tools ... A multimedia presentation solution for photo-video slide show. ... Design page based projects, layout text, upload your own images, add ...