- Infotrek: A Google alternative safe search engine specifically for high school students offering information and reference sites.
- Grammar Check
- PaperRater: You want instant gratification and so do we. Using Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, submissions are analyzed in real-time with results typically appearing 5-15 seconds after submission. Our cloud-based software digs deep into the syntax and structure of your text without the need to signup, login, or download. You won't find another tool offering plagiarism checking, automated proofreading, grammar check, and automated scoring that can analyze your text this quickly.
- Google Images: Five steps to responsibility search Google Images.
- Citation Machine: Citation Machine automatically generates citations in MLA, APA, Chicago, and Turabian.
- Easy Bib: Automatic works cited and bibliography formatting for MLA, APA and Chicago/Turabian citation styles. Get the APP for EasyBib and just scan the barcode on the back of the book!
- The "C-R-A-P" Test: Many resources may be found when researching, be sure they are worth using. This test can help you make that determination.
- Infotopia: A Google alternative safe search engine for students offering information and reference sites.
- Purdue OWL: MLA formatting: Provides resources for grades 7-12 instructors and students.
- BibMe: Free automatic citation builder.
- Diigo: This website is a must for students researching online. Instead of bookmarking a page, Diigo allows you to highlight, sticky note, archive and tag a website with information they use. Makes web-based researching easier to compile and read.
- Google Scholar: Allows you to search across a wide range of academic literature