- Classroom Video on Demand: Thousands of exclusive educational videos from top producers, segmented into easy-to-use clips!
- TexQuest Databases Tutorials: Ready to use TexQuest resources, but not sure where to start? TexQuest providers have created webinars just for you. Participate in training at any time.
- EBSCO eBooks: Non-fiction eBook Collections
- Proquest SIRS Discoverer: SIRS Discoverer informs students with vetted, age-appropriate articles, books, maps, multimedia, images and issues that align with core subjects.
- Discovery Education: Discovery Education accelerates school districts' digital transition through comprehensive standards-based content, professional development, formative assessment, and community engagement proven to positively impact student achievement.
- Britannica School: Welcome to Britannica School, a safe, up-to-date, and age-appropriate information resource for Elementary, Middle, and High School. Discover encyclopedia articles, multimedia, primary sources, games, and other learning resources that support student research and reinforce curriculum standards.
- Gale/Cengage: As a leading edtech and digital nonfiction content provider, Gale is committed to delivering authoritative, curriculum aligned resources to improve student engagement, encourage collaboration, and foster critical thinking.
- TeachingBooks.net: TeachingBooks.net is an easy-to-use website that adds a multimedia dimension to the reading experiences of children's and young adult books