To enroll a student, the parent, legal guardian, or person showing evidence of legal responsibility must accompany the student to school to complete and sign a registration form and a release of records form to allow the school to obtain student records from the previous school. At the time of registration, the parent should notify the school of any court order affecting the student. The parent must also provide information at the time of registration for emergency notification. The following items are needed to enroll a child:

  • Withdrawal form from the previous school
  • Copy of last report card
  • Legal birth certificate
  • Immunization records
  • Proof of residence-electric bill in parent/guardian name
  • Student’s social security card
  • Copy of driver’s license from parent/guardian enrolling student